WTS Epiphany Series® 3-piece shell pack’s versatile and portable configurations are great for all styles, genres, and applications.
Musical Freedom with Award-Winning Tuning Technology
Free yourself from the limitations of tension rods and utilize the full tonal palette of your drums on the fly! With our proprietary WTS single-point tuning system, you can tune your drums in seconds, make tuning adjustments mid-performance, and reach optimal sound and pitch every time you play your drums. In addition to effortless tuning, WTS hardware is 90% free-floating, allowing the drums to resonate freely over a much wider tuning range, providing a clean, clear, and pure tone.
Stylish Drums Designed for Performance
Artistically designed to look striking on stage, the WTS Epiphany Series stands out from every other drum set. These drums feature our custom designed and engineered Welch Tuning System (WTS) hardware, perfectly complimenting the timeless wrap finish options. Whether you choose a sparkle finish that will shine under the stage lights, or our Matte Black for a clean, classy look, you will be sure to draw attention with these stunningly artful drums.
Professional Sound and Quality You Can Depend On
The WTS Epiphany Series 7-ply maple shell construction and 45 degree bearing edges provide a perfect balance of punch, sustain, warmth, and cut. Featuring die-cast and machined tuning system components, stainless steel aircraft cable, durable Delmar* wrap finishes, 2.3mm triple-flanged hoops, 10.5mm floor tom legs, and keyless bass drum spurs, these drums will deliver consistently gig after gig.
- Versatile configuration great for all styles, genres, and applications
- 7-ply maple shells with a warm, punchy, wide-ranging sound ideal for both the stage and studio
- Satin sealer on shell interiors for refined look and sound
- 45 degree bearing edges for optimal response and resonance
- Welch Tuning System™ (WTS) hardware for pure tone and effortless tuning
- 2.3 mm triple-flanged steel hoops reveal an open, focused tone
- Keyless bass drum spurs allow quick setup and adjustments without a drum key
- 10.5mm floor tom legs built to last
- Durable Delmar wrap finish (Blue Sparkle)
- Made in Taiwan
**Note: Rack tom does not come with mounting hardware. Recommended mounting options: basket-style stands or rim-mounted systems. // Specs subject to change without notice. // Snare Drum sold separately. // Hardware and cymbals not included.