Versatile style and enormous sound collide in the all-new JS Series Spectra Bass JS2.
The brand-new offset body style was designed with the artist in mind. The poplar body with large upper horn evenly distributes weight throughout the instrument, providing perfect balance by reducing neck dive for hours of comfortable playing. A bolt-on maple neck with scarf joint design provides rock-solid reliability, while the speed neck contour and 12" radius laurel fingerboard with 24 frets make for lightning-fast playability.
The Spectra Bass JS2 provides a sound that is as unique as the bassist playing it. Whether it be funk, hard rock or gospel, a colossal Jackson J-style bridge pickup and P-style neck pickup deliver a range of punchy growls or lucid tones, while the hardtail bridge provides enhanced stability, improved sustain and bolder timbre.
Tone can be refined and tweaked with the blend, bass boost and volume controls (with a push/pull selector to bypass or engage the active circuit for the bass boost). With the push/pull selector, you’ll never have to fear a battery running out and losing sound. A quick pull on the volume knob will bypass the active circuit, making it easy to regain sound from the bass without the use of battery power.
Highly affordable, the 4-string Spectra Bass JS2 comes in an array of stunning finishes with black hardware and a unique 2x2 headstock with an understated J logo.
- Body: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Spectra Bass
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Fingerboard: Laurel
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Pickguard: None
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On with Scarf Joint
- Neck Pickup: Jackson P-Style Pickup
- Headstock: Unique Jackson 2x2
- Special Electronics: Active Bass Boost Circuit
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Configuration: PJ
- Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Black Plastic
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Truss Rod Wrench: Yes
- Bridge Pickup: Jackson J-Style Pickup
- Controls: Volume (Push/Pull Selector for Active/Passive Options), Blend, Bass Boost (active only)
- Pickup Switching: None
- Pickup Configuration: PJ
- Bridge: Jackson Hardtail
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Optional Jackson Hardshell Gig Bag (p/n 2994722100)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Refinement Fingerboard Radius: Flat
- Neck Material: Maple
- Refinement Neck Material: Maple
- Nut Material: Black Plastic
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action
- Truss Rod Nut: Truss Rod Adjustment at Nut